SEAWOLFE C. at Flisvos Marina 06/Jul/05 (Click photos for big pics)
First photo taken by John Samonas with a Casio Exilim Z4
rest taken by willawake with an Olympus c5050z
Built as Tug CLYDE for the Dutch Smit salvage company in 1957. She was renamed SMIT SALVOR in 1973 and then in 1979 sold to the Greek salvage company Matsas and renamed MATSAS SALVOR. In 1990 she was sold to a German gentleman and renamed SEAWOLFE. In 2000-2002 she had a major refit at Palma de Mallorca converting her into a luxury expedition yacht. A wonderful job they did.